Swiss School of Management is pleased to announce its collaboration with Universal Business School (UBS), which is in the close environs of Mumbai, India. As a Business School their Mission is to transform the lives of students and provide the industry with ethical global leaders for the 21st century, who are sensitive towards protecting the environment and are passionate about making significant societal contributions. UBS is ranked among the Top 4 Business Schools according to Times B-School journal and is an AICTE approved school of higher education. Together, SSM & UBS are offering a joint MBA in Global Management & Leadership Program.
Universal Business School, established in 2008 by CEOs, who have headed multi-billion dollar MNCs in 100+ countries andEndorsed by 60 CEOs. The founders have studied in Michigan Business School-USA, Tuck Business School-USA, IMD-Switzerland and IE Business School-Spain and have brought the global best practices by establishing a fully residential campus of exceptional quality near Mumbai. UBS is approved by AICTE, Government of India and follows the 3E Model viz. ETHICS, ENVIRONMENT and EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (80% Practical Learning).
The Campus -UBS India’s 1st Green Business School, is fully residential green campus spread over 40 acres of in Karjat valley with mountains and waterfalls as a backdrop during the rains empowering creative learning among students. It is the state-of-the-art infrastructure built by Perkins Eastman, USA, who have built Cornell University, Columbia University and NYU Stern Business School. The infrastructure is truly world class, earning the rare distinction of being termed a ‘FIVE STAR’ University by India Today.
– Global DEGREE – International CURRICULUM – Global BOARD – International EXCHANGE PROGRAMS – International STUDENTS – International FACULTY
– UBS has attracted students from 18 countries on its campus.
– UBS is endorsed by 60 CEO’s of leading companies (Novartis, JP Morgan, GE, Exxon Mobil, Proctor & Gamble, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Ernst & Young, Bain & Co, Savvis Corp., DHL Worldwide, ING AMC, Thomson Reuters, Infosys, Kotak Mahindra, DaVita Corp., Krispy Kreme, Boston Scientific, Tokyo Electron etc.)
– Academic Council and Faculty from Stanford, Anderson School (UCLA), INSEAD, Tuck, Michigan and IIM’s. Our Professors have 140 Patents to their name.
– UBS has been consistently Ranked as Top 4 ‘Truly Global B-schools in India’.
– UBS is the First Business School in Asia Pacific to have the exclusive Thomson Reuters Cross Asset Trading Room – Learn in Real time in the Real World.
– Infrastructure is world class
– Each student gets an air-conditioned room with an en-suite attached bathroom; Four Students share a living room, dining room and kitchenette
– Fully equipped Gymnasium; Party Lounge with Piano, Movie Room
– Sports – Table Tennis, Pool, Carom, Chess, Football, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball, Tennis Court, Mountain Biking, Trekking and Mountaineering
– UBS has partnered with Swiss School of Management, Italy to offer a Dual MBA Degree (Capital MBA) with INSEEC Business School, France (AMBA Accredited) with an option for 6 months study and work in Paris or London.
– Global MBA Degree – Duration: 2 years (1 year in India + 1 year in London / Paris with 6 months paid Internship)
– Program Accredited by Association of MBA’s (AMBA), UK; Conferences Des Grandes Ecoles (France); UGEI (France); EPAS (EFMD), Europe; IACBE (USA); EDUQUA (Switzerland); US Department for Veteran Affairs (USA) and CHEA (USA).
MBA Course Structure
The Master of Business Administration Degree program consists of 15 courses subdivided into 12 core courses and a specialization module comprised of 3 courses. It is mandatory to submit a final project/thesis or business plan in order to graduate, which will be accounted for one additional core course of 4 credits. Most courses are worth 4 credit points and are assessed by either an examination, assignment, or a combination of both. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) university degree is granted to participants who achieve 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Each course has to have a minimum of 34 front-class hours and another 30 hours of assignments, course work, individual or group projects and a minimum three-hours final exam as explained above.
· Leadership 360 degrees
· Social Media & Digital Marketing
· Accounting & Financial Management
· International Law and Ethics
· Global Macroeconomics & International Finance
· Final Thesis Project
· Negotiating Globally
· Organizational Behaviour and HRM
· Competitive Strategy
· Dynamics of Marketing & Research
· Concentrations / Specializations
· Following Concentrations/Specializations have been agreed upon:
MBA in Global Management and Leadership
· Managing and Leading in Different Countries
· Individual & Organizational Leadership Skills
· Managing Business Ethics
MBA in Luxury Management
· Fundamentals of Luxury Business Management
· International Luxury Branding
· Retail and Distribution Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship
· Individual & Organizational Leadership Skills
· Entrepreneurial Financial Management
· Innovation and Entrepreneurship