Have you ever wondered what qualities billionaire Warren Buffet, visionary Steve Jobs, or upcoming Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com all have in common? After you finish studying business practices in this course, you may discover that you have some of the same qualities as other successful entrepreneurs. This course is designed as a survey course that will expose you to business terminology, concepts, and current business issues. The intent is to develop a viable business vocabulary, foster critical and analytical thinking, and refine your business decision-making skills. These skills will be acquired by reading relevant material, class exercises, and research assignments in this course that simulate the workplace today. By delving into the five units of this course, you will be able to fine tune your direction and choice of career in business. A major goal of your education is to help you become a citizen who can contribute and compete in an increasingly global environment. Elements of this course will focus on multicultural aspects of markets and business. Additional elements will ask you to look at other countries and evaluate the combination of business models and country characteristics.
- The people-management functions within an organization
- The administrative management functions which support organizations in planning, organizing, directing and controlling their business activities across all functional areas
- The qualification will lead to further studies of Business Administration in Year 2 (Higher Diploma).
- Swiss Matura, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, English ‘A’ levels or Italian Liceo.
- International Baccalaureate, a US High School Diploma, or equivalent
- You need a sound command of English: spoken and written
The Diploma in Business Administration features four intakes a year: October, January, April and Mid-June. The maximum duration of the program is one year. Examinations are held every month. Classes are two-three times a week each lasting three hours excluding School and National holidays.
Completion of the Diploma leads to the Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
Euros 200 (due immediately)
Total Tuition Fees:
Tuition shall be paid as following:
(due immediately after acceptance)
Euros 2,000 (due after two months)
Euros 2,000 (due after four months)
Upon receiving an email from SSM
stating we have received
pay the € 200 application fee
SCAN and E-MAIL
the following documents
- All university transcripts (copies)
- All degree certificates/diplomas (copies)
- Electronic passport Photo (No hard copy required)
to send via MAIL:
- Signed application form and application attachments
- Copy of Official transcripts
- Official degree certificates/diplomas
- Send all original documents to:
Swiss School of Management – Admissions
c/o University of Washington Rome Center
Piazza del Biscione 95
00186 Rome, Italy
Note: Application will not be reviewed until all documents have been received electronically and the application fee has been received