For the first time, the Swiss School of Management hosted the International Law Week in Rome, whereas over 40 students were participating to workshops, cultural trips and official visits to public Roman Institutions. We would like to thank the following institutes for sending their student delegations and tutors:
- HELMo Saint-Martin in Liège, Belgium
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin: HTW Berlin
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki
- UCLL Loeven Limburg, Belgium
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
Togheter with the SSM students, our guest had a wonderful time, enjoying the beauties of the historic center of Rome and surroundings.
The final night was a great success at the Scholar’s Lounge in Rome, featuring live music, drinks, food, dancing and lots of fun.
Thanks to all faculty members having made this first time event a great one.
Your SSM Team.